Returns & Refunds
A. At Chitravali, all purchases are
final. We will accept returned goods only when they are being processed for a
refund due to shipping or handling damage. If a artwork has been damaged during
shipping please contact us at contactus@Chitravali.com
and we will process your case as expeditiously as possible.
In the unlikely event of your receiving a damaged product, please do the following :
1. Make note of the damage on the courier's copy of the airway bill, and a copy of the airway bill, which you retain.
2. Also, appropriate remarks should be made on the delivery sheet (applicable) of the courier personnel making the delivery.
3. Please notify Chitravali directly within five days of receipt of the artwork if there is damage along with the details of the damage.
4. Also send us images of the work with close ups of the damaged portion(s)
B. If you choose to undertake the
custom clearance yourself or by a third party appointed by you then the
artworks will be considered delivered not at the shipping address in your order
details but at the customs location at the destination country. Also please
make a note of the following:
1. Your purchase will be considered delivered once the relevant documents for self clearance are handed over by our logistics carriers to you/your appointed agent.
2. Chitravali is not responsible for the storage or damages to the artwork(s) after the hand over of documents to you/your appointed broker and pending customs clearance.
3. Chitravali is not responsible for any delays caused during customs clearnace.
4. Chitravali will not be liable for the condition of your purchase once they reach you after custom clearance. This will help in processing claims in a timely manner. Please note that Chitravali insures the artwork against damage, but does not insure the frames.
If you have any other questions please send us an email at: email@example.com